By entering the contest, participants agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety.
- Eligibility: The contest is open to residents of India. Employees of Innofin Solutions Private Limited(“LenDenClub”), their immediate family members, and anyone connected with the organization of the contest are not eligible to enter.
- Entry requirements & rules: To enter the contest, participants must invest in FMPP on or before 31st March, 2023. All entries must be submitted by the deadline specified in the contest announcement.
- Download LendenClub, P2P Investment app
- Sign-up & make an investment on or before 31st March 2023.
- Investors with the highest amount invested will be selected as the winners.
3. Judging: The winner(s) will be chosen based on the amount of investment done on the FMPP platform. The decision of the company is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Prizes: The prize(s) will be specified in the contest announcement. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize(s) are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
5. Notification: The winner(s) will be notified by email/mobile number registered with us within three weeks. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days from the date of announcement of prizes, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner(s).
6. Publicity: By entering the contest, participants agree to take part in any publicity relating to the contest, including the use of their name and image in promotional material.
7. Data protection: Any personal information provided by participants will be used solely for the purpose of the contest and will not be shared with third parties without the participant’s consent.
8. Disqualification: We reserve the right to disqualify any participant who breaches these terms and conditions, who tampers with the entry process, or who is found to have acted in a fraudulent or dishonest manner.
9. Changes to the contest: We reserve the right to cancel or amend the contest or these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of our control.
P2P Lending is subject to risk associated with subjective profiles that vary on a case-to-case basis. LendenClub is a P2P platform owned and operated by Innofin Solutions Pvt Ltd. Innofin Solutions Pvt Ltd is RBI-registered NBFC-P2P.
Reserve Bank of India does not accept any responsibility for the correctness of any of the statements or representations made or opinions expressed by Innofin Solutions Private Limited and does not provide any assurance for repayment of the loans lent on it.
Investment decision taken by the lender on the basis of this information is at the discretion of the lender and LenDenClub does not guarantee that the loan amount will be recovered back from the borrower fully or partially. The risk is entirely on the lender. LenDenClub will not be responsible for the full or partial loss of the principal and/or interest of lenders’ investment.